Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Buildup

As the Tension between my boss and I grows, the more he seems to be pushing himself to test my boundaries. He has me on-call at all hours of the night and day. By the time I get home, he has already sent me a message to come back to work. I don't know what he wants from me. Maybe he wants me to quit and I am just reading this whole situation wrong. As soon as I start believing that narrative, he asks me to his company's Annual Award ceremony. I guess wifey is out of town for the event and the kids really want to go to SeaWorld, as a result, I have to be his date to his company's Award ceremony. The crazy thing is, his wife is the one who planned this. She was supposed to go originally, but now she has to work.  So now the boss is hounding me about what I am going to wear to his big event. Well, I thought I might surprise his crazy ass and get a stunningly sexy dress to wear to his thing. So Now I need your help guys, I want to buy this Dress and I need ya'lls help to raise the funds to get it. Anyone who donates $35 or More will get a Free Vid of me servicing my bosses cock with my mouth and tits ;)  Lets get this Dress and watch my Bosses jaw drop to the floor when I wear it;)


http://www.igigi.com/ambrosia-dress-in-royal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment